Monday, March 1, 2010
CSUSM SNA Logo Contest! Win $$$
CSUSM SNA is looking for it's first Official Logo! So we are holding a contest that is open for everyone to participate. What's a good incentive for you to submit something? Money! The winner (whether it is cohort collective or individual) will win $50! Also, this will go down as the official logo for the CSUSM SNA and will be shown on a big banner at the annual NSNA Convention in April this year. So start designing and start sending!
Deadline to Submit = March 19th
Below are the rules & guidelines
1. Professional (no copying images from internet, etc.)
2. Digital logo, must read: Cal State University San Marcos, Student Nurses Association
3. This will be a permanent logo (what a way to make history within your school's SNA and get bragging rights!)
4. Logo submissions can be a cohort effort (if the logo is picked as a winner, $50 goes to their cohort pinning ceremony account)
5. Individual submissions are also accepted (if their logo wins the $50 goes to them)
6. Voting will take place March 20-24th and be voted on by NSNA Members only.
7. Submit logos to Mark Montillano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Posted by CSUSM SNA at 9:59 AM